Hello girls!

Today I want to write a different post from my usual, since this will be focused on my own take on what the next top beauty trends of 2015 will be.
2015 has just started, but we kind of already seen interesting news and interesting releases that already gave us an idea of what's going to trend this year. I had a really hard time picking just two of them, but at the end I just chose to incorporate them into a bigger post that it's aimed to describe how to achieve a monochromatic makeup look that reflects the two trends of this year: "bare looking skin" and "bold lips + soft smokey eyes".



MONOCHROMATIC MAKEUP LOOK

The "Bare Face" Trend
The usual porcelain-like base is a must to achieve the "bare face look",shading and contouring are  reduced to the basic minimum and the skin looks very natural. The first thing you'll need to is to prep your skin -after your usual skincare routine- with a moisturizing and treating cream such as Mizon Peptide Ampoule Cream -good for all skin types- which stymulates collagen for a fresh youthful plumped skin. Next thing is the base, and a liquid foundation is preferred. I would suggest  Lioele Be My Skin Liquid Foundation if you have troubled skin, because it has a nice coverage and it's oil free. While, if you prefer a lightweight foundation, maybe you want to try Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion... but I think that a natural and luminous finish would be better, and for this I suggest Tony Moly BCDation (which I really like for my own skin, even though it only comes in two shades! :/). As Powder, I would suggest Banila Co. Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder that I really like because it has a slightly cooling effect and it gives a nice sheen to the skin, making her look healthy.

The "Ton sur Ton" trend : bold stained lips and soft smoky eyes
 Everything turns around two or three complementary colors -preferably Purplish shades and of course, Marsala, the color of 2015. There aren't any harsh shapes or lines, beside a tight line of eyeliner on the eyes, that you can easily get with Clio Professional Kill Black Brush liner or Dolly Wink eyeliner pen. Lips wear bold dark shades, sometimes softened  to give them a soft stained look. I will suggest to use a product such as Etude House Rosy Tint Lips which are matte lip colors that can be worn plain or in a gradient look, that you can soften with a lipgloss such as the VerySix 6 Seconds Kissing Lipgloss, or a moisturizing lipstick such as Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick in Burgundy. Lips are, of course, the centre of the attention. We have seen tons of asians girls wearing gradient and stained lips, but bold burgundy and vampy lips are becoming famous even there. Eyes are structured "ton sur ton", with purplish or reddish shades blended softly on the outer part of the lid, with an undefined smokey look. I love to use Grenadine and Petra from Nabla paired with Etude House Look at my eyes eyeshadows for this. As base, instead of a "real primer", I like the 3CE cream shadow in Glamorous, while for my waterline or a pop of color I like Holika Holika Jewel Light waterproof pencils.  Eyebrows are very natural, and I prefer drawing them with a pencil such as Etude House Drawing Eyebrows pencils, instead of using a gel liner. Then, I'll use coats and coats of mascara for my lashes...a nice one is Etude House Doll Doll Lashperm mascara, which can be build between his three-steps-coating technology.

from left to right: Etude House look at my eyes cafe PK004 | Nabla grenadine | Nabla Petra | 3CE Cream eyeshadow in Glamorous | Etude House look at my eyes RD302 | Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in After Blossom | Very Six 6 Seconds Kissing Lipgloss | Clio Professional Kill Black Brush liner in Black | Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Pencil in n. 13 & n.15

If you follow Beauteque on their social media, you may probably know that their store is really active on them and they provide a nice selection of already well known products, but they also explore new trends to offer us the best service they can do. Beauteque offered us bloggers the chance to talk about what would be, for us, two of the 2015 top trends...The prize will be the chance to create a custom gift set based on our style choices and a 100$ worth giftcard, hence I wanted to share this news with you, so that if you want to, you can join us!

Questo post non è sponsorizzato da Beauteque. Semplicemente il sito ha indetto un "concorso" in cui l'obiettivo era di parlare di quelli che secondo noi sarebbero stati due dei makeup trend della stagione, senza altre direttive. Ovviamente ho cercato di inserire prodotti che mi piacciono e che preferibilmente avreste potuto trovare sul sito, ma ci sono anche altri prodotti che mi piacevano troppo e che non potevo non includere e purtroppo Beauteque non vende. Potete comunque trovarli sui siti da cui acquisto di solito.